- Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village
- Explore the magnificent desert
- Photograph the Red Sea mountain ranges
- Have the chance to drink tea and ride a camel
Your exciting tour of the Hurghada desert by quad bike starts from Hurghada. We will pick you up right in front of your accommodation and take you to the quad station. After a brief introduction to handling the quads, the wild ride through the dunes can begin – action and adrenaline are guaranteed not to be neglected! You will reach your destination – the Bedouin village – after about 45 minutes. Meet the Bedouins, the oldest tribe in Arabia, and immerse yourself in their culture. Enjoy a classic tea, ride a camel, taste the traditional white bread freshly made on the fireplace and capture all your experiences on camera! Then it’s back to the quad station by quad and the approximately 3-hour desert tour ends with the return trip to your hotel.
- Book now and pay later.
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Transfer from the hotel and back (additional charge for the transfer from and to El Gouna and Safaga of 3€)
- Private tour or as a small group possible
- Transfer from the hotel and back.
- Quad ride through the desert.
- Safety helmet.
- face mask and scarf.
- Visit to the Bedouin village.
- camel ride.
- Tea, mineral water and traditional bread.
Not to forget:
- Comfortable shoes