Your exciting Mega Safari starts from Hurghada. We will pick you up right in front of your accommodation and take you to the quad station. After a brief introduction to handling the quads, the approximately 45-minute wild ride through the dunes can begin – action and adrenaline are guaranteed not to be neglected! Arriving back at the quad station, you have the opportunity to breathe deeply with a soft drink. A jeep will then be waiting for you to take you to the Bedouin village. Meet the Bedouins there, the oldest tribe in Arabia, and immerse yourself in their culture. Enjoy a classic tea, ride a camel, taste the traditional white bread freshly made on the fireplace and capture all your experiences on camera! Unusual and handmade souvenirs can also be purchased there. Then you take the jeep back to the quad station, where a barbecue and a show await you. The approx. 5-hour mega safari ends with the return trip to your hotel.
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Transfer from the hotel and back (additional charge for the transfer from and to El Gouna and Safaga of 3€)
- small groups
- Transfer from the hotel and back.
- Quad and jeep through the desert.
- Safety helmet, face mask and scarf.
- Visit to the Bedouin village.
- camel ride.
- Tea, soft drinks and traditional bread.
Not to forget:
- Comfortable shoes.