How do I become a PADI Open Water Diver?
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba diving certification which allows qualified divers to dive anywhere in the world to 18 metres. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver course you must be at least 10 years old and have adequate swimming skills. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Total time commitment: 4 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60f
Why you will love the course??
- a unique experience Scuba diving is an amazing, life-changing adventure for all ages.
- To dive independently the PADI Open Water Diver license allows you to explore the underwater world without the supervision of a PADI Professional.
- your ticket to the adventure get the internationally recognized PADI diving license, which will take you to another world for the rest of your life.
- The beginning is made after successfully completing this course, you can continue your education at any time with special or advanced courses.