The Hurghada Grand Aquarium brings the curious closer to the vibrant underwater world of the Red Sea. Strolling through the underwater tunnel, guests get unusually close to colorful fish, turtles and other sea creatures. A small zoo is also attached to the aquarium. For the more adventurous, there is the opportunity to dive with sharks on a private tour.
Marvel at the unique underwater world of the Red Sea with its diverse animals and underwater plants in the Grand Aquarium. The Grand Aquarium provides habitat for around 1200 animals from 100 different species. Highlights include sharks, large turtles and rare species of rays. In addition to the fresh and saltwater aquarium, the Grand Aquarium also offers a small zoo, a rainforest, a fossil museum and much more.
- Book now and pay later.
- Transfer from the hotel and back (additional charge for the transfer from and to El Gouna and Safaga of 3€)
- Transfer vom Hotel und zurück
- Eintrittskarten für das Grand Aquarium
- Regenwald & Arabisches Zelt
- Süßwasser- und Salzwasseraquarium
- Zoo & Fossilienmuseum
Not to forget: