Explore one of the world’s most famous archaeological sites on a 16-hour day trip to Luxor from the Red Sea resort of Hurghada.
The Highlights of Luxor trip:
- Explore the temple ruins of Luxor
- Go to the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Marvel at the rams heads of the Temple of Karnak
- Descend into the tombs of Egyptian rulers,
- Admire the giant statues of the Colossi of Memnon
- See ancient hieroglyphs and paintings
- Travel to the Valley of the Kings
- Drive along the banks of the Nile Valley and see the villages of Upper-Egypt.
Travel back to the days of Ancient Egypt on a full-day tour of Luxor, with round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle from Hurghada.
En route, admire views of the River Nile and the villages of Upper Egypt.
Upon Arrival in Luxor, You will go to the Colossi of Memnon to admire the gigantic statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III, this was built 3,400 years ago, then Continue to the Valley of the Kings to see where the ancient Egyptians buried their most powerful Nobles.
Descend into the Tombs of Egyptian rulers, and admire well-preserved paintings and hieroglyphs.
Next, you will learn the legend of the 1st female pharaoh of Egypt at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Discover the extraordinary mortuary temple she had built, complete with terraces of colonnades, a hypostyle hall, and hundreds of statues, paintings, and reliefs.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue your tour at the Temple of Karnak. Beautifully preserved, it provides the perfect opportunity for an imaginative journey back in time to the days of the Ancient Egyptians.
Stroll at leisure to form an impression of how the immense pylon was built. Walk the avenue of ram-head criosphinx, marvel at more than 100 pillars at the hypostyle hall.
You will see ancient hieroglyphs, chapels, statues, and a holy lake.
The superstitious can approach the scarab close to the lake and surround it 3 times clockwise; according to legend, offspring will soon follow.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guided tours in your language.
- Lunch in a local Restaurant.
- Visit of Temple of Karnak.
- Visit of Valley of the Kings.
- Visit of Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari.
- Visit of Colossi of Memnon.
Not to forget:
- Passport or ID card.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Sun hat.