OverDay Trip to Cairo and Giza with Lunch
Traverse the Egyptian desert on a 20-hour bus tour. Experience the highlights of Cairo’s Old City and the Giza Plateau. Admire the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
- Discover the oldest of the 7 wonders of the ancient world in Giza.
- Enjoy a visit to old Cairo and its traditional bazaars.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square.
- Marvel at the tall Pyramid of Cheops, the oldest on the Giza Plateau.
- Learn from an Egyptologist how the pyramids were built.
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo with coach transfers from Hurghada and back. On the long drive, relax in air-conditioned comfort and admire the views of the Gulf of Suez.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist will take you to the Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get stunning views of the Giza Pyramids as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Menkerinus.
Learn how the temples were built and hear the stories behind their legends. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the huge statue of a reclining mythical creature with the body of a lion and the face of the pharaoh Khafre. Head to the opposite valley temple attributed to Pharaoh Khafre and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
Next stop for lunch at a local Restaurant.
Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum has more than 120,000 masterpieces from the Predynastic, Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the ancient Egyptian art of mummification before heading back to Hurghada.
- Duration: approx. 21 hours
- Possible every day.
- Private tour or as a small group
- Transfer vom Hotel und zurück
- Ein deutschsprachiger oder englischsprachiger Guide
- Eintritt zu dem Pyramiden von Gizeh
- Eintritt in das Ägyptische Museum
- Eintritt zur Sphinx
Not to forget:
- Bequeme Schuhe
- Snacks und Getränke
- Gute Laune
One thought on “OverDay Trip to Cairo and Giza with Lunch”
You must have to see this wonder with a nice tourguide.😊